Essential Properties Realty Trust (NYSE: EPRT) is a publicly traded, net lease Real Estate Investment Trust located in Princeton, NJ that primarily invests through sale leasebacks in single-tenant, operationally essential real estate assets operating across a variety of industries within the service, retail and industrial sectors throughout the United States. As of September 30, 2022, EPRT owns and operates a portfolio of 1,572 properties, located in 48 states and containing approximately 14.8 million square feet of gross leasable space.
Essential Properties is looking for senior and established investment professional to join and help lead our acquisition efforts. The team is responsible for sourcing sale leaseback opportunities across a wide range of industries and geographic markets. The professional will be required to source, underwrite, and close new business opportunities while developing and maintaining strong industry relationships to help grow the company.
- Originate and close investment opportunities through new and existing industry relationships with operators, sponsors, brokers, and advisors
- Engage in marketing activities to expand the Company’s relationships and source new opportunities
- Manage the underwriting analysis on prospective transactions and present credit memorandums to the Investment Committee
- Assist in mentoring, developing, and leading the investment team members
- Display in-depth knowledge of due diligence activities to successfully handle the day-to-day interactions and negotiations throughout the life cycle of a transaction
- Assist in the presentation of materials to the Board of Directors, executive leadership, and investors
- Maintain high standards of industry-leading service and execution of sale-leaseback transactions
- 5 – 10 years of real estate investing experience, preferably within the single tenant net lease property type
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, real estate, or related field
- Proven track record of origination and execution experience in commercial real estate, M&A, or capital markets
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with the proven ability to generate new engagements
- Team-oriented, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Some travel is required on an as-needed basis
- This position may be eligible for relocation expense
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your resume to Max Jenkins at email@example.com with the subject line – Resume Submission – Name.